Decisions regarding the valuable people and things of our lives are paramount to all of us. These are decisions we must make wisely. The professionals at Lorch Naville Ward understand the complexities of the law as it pertains to estate planning and are well positioned to assist you.
Because of the various tax and personal considerations involved, each estate plan is unique. We strive to fulfill your wishes to dispose of your estate in the simplest and most risk-free manner possible, considering tax and non-tax factors, estate liquidity, and your own practical needs. For many years Lorch Naville Ward has helped clients understand governmental assistance such as Medicaid and the impact such programs have on your estate planning process. With proper planning, our attorneys may be able to retain your eligibility for benefits while maintaining your home and other assets.
Our services to you include:
- Wills and Codicils
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Advance directives such as Appointments of Health Care Representatives, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills
- Estate tax planning and returns
- Probate and estate administration
- Medicaid Planning
- Nursing home planning
- Long term health care insurance planning
- Asset protection and distribution planning
Contact us today for more information. We accept major credit cards. Evening, weekend and out of office consultations are available by appointment.