Businesses and corporations throughout Southern Indiana and the Louisville area are familiar with the knowledge and achievement of the attorneys at Lorch Naville Ward. From basic business formations and buy-sell agreements to the sale of assets and stock transactions, our attorneys have worked with and served the business community for decades. We take pride in our sincere commitment to provide you with the advice necessary to help you achieve your objectives quickly while keeping costs under control.
Lorch Naville Ward can tackle complex problems in business disputes. We are experienced with shareholder disputes and contract disputes as well as effectively dealing with harassment claims. The Lorch Naville Ward litigators are competent to handle a broad range of business disputes.
We assist clients in a variety of ways with:
- Business formation
- Start-up contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Business contracts (negotiation, drafting and review)
- Buy-sell agreements
- Business transactions/UCC transactions
- Employment contract drafting
- Business dispute resolution –mediation and arbitration
- Business litigation
- Business succession planning
- Assist clients in obtaining venture capital and start up money
- Assist with entity selection
- Draft non-compete agreements
- Negotiate merger and acquisition agreements
- Establish asset and business transfers
Contact us today for more information. We accept major credit cards. Evening, weekend and out of office consultations are available by appointment.